Friday, November 12, 2010

6 months blues...

Photobucket


I woke up this morning to the sweet morning cries of my precious daughter. I swept her up, craddled her into my arms squeezing her so tightly and whispered... "HAPPY 6 MONTHS BIRTHDAY MALAYA LYN" ... Happy 6 months! Where has the time gone? Didn't I just bring her home from the hospital??? Wasn't I just waking up every 3 hrs to feed her?


She is 6 months and she is sleeping thru the night, holding her own bottle and in the stages of crawling. I had just blinked and she grew up...


Looking back, the sleepless nights, the feeling of pure exhaustion were just a small moment in time. I catch myself saying, I can not wait till Malaya is old enough to __________. However, holding her in my arms this morning all I wanted to do is find a pause button and saver this stage of her life just a little longer.



"Happy 6 months Birthday Malaya" Love mommy and daddy

1 comment: