Monday, November 1, 2010

a SUPER Halloween...

BOOOO!!! Charlie and I LOVE Halloween. We love getting all dressed up and meeting up with friends, however this year it was a very different Halloween celebration for Charlie and I but we wouldn't have it any other way. We were so excited to get our little "TOOTS" dressed up in her first Halloween costume.... BAT BABY!!

Photobucket

IT'S NOT A BIRD, IT'S NOT A PLANE...IT'S BAT BABY!!!
Photobucket


Our first stop was at Champion Forest Baptist Church Fall Festival. My Aunt Vicki and grandmother "Nanny" were there to join us. I was so glad they were able to see Malaya all dressed up.

Photobucket


With Malaya only being two weeks short of 6 months, Trick or Treating was more for Charlie and I to show her off in her outfit ;) So what do you do when your little one isn't old enough to get candy.. A PHOOTSHOOT!!

....HERE WE COME TO SAVE THE DAY.....

Photobucket

Her Hero...

Photobucket



we're a SUPER BUNCH of FUN!!

Photobucket


I love the fall season becuase it means that the holiday season is near and I get to see my family more and more :)

Photobucket


One thing Malaya did get to do is ride on her first carousel...

Photobucket


As we walked around seeing all the little witches, superheroes and princesses go from trunk to trunk trick or treating it got me SUPER excited about trick or treating next year with Malaya.I just can not wait to walk her up to the door let her ring the door bell and hear her sweet voice say those three little words... "TRICK OR TREAT" Well I will just have to hold onto that image and enjoy her holding me because I know these days are going to soon be gone.


Photobucket


It was a SUPER fun day spending it with a SUPER amazing family ... Hope everyone had a SUPER Halloween !!



Love a SUPERHERO FAMILY,

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Too cute Rachael. You did an awesome job preserving that memory for years to come with your words and awesome photos. We were so privileged to get to share it with you. We were so excited to see everyone and esp your sweet darling. We love her, and y'all, so very much. Can't wait for her to meet her cousins at Thanksgiving! :) I agree the holiday season is the best since we mainly get to see you then. Love ya loads! Aunt Vicki

    ReplyDelete