Tuesday, January 4, 2011

a brand NEW CHRISTMAS!

Christmas has and will always be my favorite holiday. I love looking at Christmas lights, I love turning on the radio and hearing the Jingles, I love the rush of finding good presents for the ones I love. However this year Christmas has brought a brand new FEELING for Charlie and I. It was not about the presents we wanted to give one another, honestly we could have cared less about what we got. We were just excited to be spending this special day with Malaya. We were so excited to get her dressed up in her Christmas outfit, parade her around our families and watch her expressions as WE opened up her gifts :)


Photobucket


"I don't know what's going on BUT I sure do like it"


Photobucket


"A purple and pink laptop so I can be just like daddy"


Photobucket

"Alright I'm strapped in LET'S GOOOOOO!!!"


Photobucket


"weeeeee I love my new wagon"


Photobucket


~THE GREATEST PRESENT WE HAVE EVER RECEIVED~

1 comment:

  1. She is darling!! We had so much fun seeing you all over the holidays. One of my favorite things of the holidays is knowing I will get to see y'all!!!!! We love little Malaya and are so glad you have her!

    ReplyDelete